In too many organisations innovation remains a buzzword and seems to have become an end in itself.
In the over 20 years I have spent on thinking about innovation there has been some progress yet still, many companies remain unhappy with their innovation performance.
Thinking about what really makes a difference I have come up with a set of 6 MasterClasses that as a set offer a holistic approach to innovation, looking at:
1. key barriers
2. creating a future-oriented vision
3. where and how to innovate
4. appropriate leadership behaviours and attitudes
5. people and how to engage them inside the organisation
6. how to engage with external constituencies.